[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Random question of the day 01/08/02 - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Random question of the day 01/08/02

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
Relork
ub4r n00b

Random question of the day 01/08/02

Postby Relork » Tue Jan 08, 2002 3:38 pm

Alright I am going to try and do this every day.
here is todays random question

What is the dumbest thing you can remember doing?
Orooo! ~Kenshin

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Wed Jan 09, 2002 12:21 am

what the!?!?!?! I cant read ,,,,, way too yellow!!!!!!!! hurts eyes aahhhhhh the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you comming to ttp? havn't heard from you ...yet..........
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Wed Jan 09, 2002 1:16 am

I accidentally formated my mangers HDD when tring to copy it to a larger one :oops: I then told her it just went bad when tring to copy it over :o
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:12 am

If you were in memphislanmain theme it wouldnt ..looks easy to read on purple to me ;) On the topic of Compter blunders I once deleted a partion of my main Machine that I thought I had forgot to format when I installed the drive. Turns out the 3g partition was the Linux game server for the Gibfest :doh: I realized it the week before the event when I was reinstalling all the programs and such ... 8)
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Zoalord
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Zoalord » Wed Jan 09, 2002 11:26 am

while rfw*Spides (drunk) was over at my house and I was talking to my womain on aim I had to get something from the kitchen. As he knew my password I changed it before I got up to a 35 character password. Unfortunately I typed it incorrectly 100% twice so that I had locked myeslf out of my own administrative account. At this time I had 1 user account and no backup administrative accounts. Needless to say it really sucked formatting.

Phr0st
ub4r n00b

Postby Phr0st » Wed Jan 09, 2002 2:05 pm

dated a co-worker. Don't EVER do that
"Five to one, baby.
One in Five.
No one here gets out alive."

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:20 am

hehe I can beat that one Steve_Jobs gave me a small prog to get rid of a lynux prtition I didnt want anymore.... well I accidently exicuted it from the floppy when I was checking out the read me... well nothing happened so I didn't worry untill............ I restarted my comp about an hour later and nothing, no partions at all. it wiped out lynux alright and all my other opartitions as well!
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]

Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:33 am

Ehh Gad ! Killer FDISK/ DiskDruid from HELL :devil:

Partitions Before :) Partitions After :python:
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Thu Jan 10, 2002 9:14 am

The program is called DELPART.COM, and it's only 771 bytes. The part LordSmack conveniently left out was I told him to disconnect his Windows drive and leave only his Linux drive attached. DELPART kills everything on every drive. :D

Here’s my dumb story (kinda long): The dumb part is in bold.
While attending a LordSmack LAN party, my girlfriend was bitten by a mosquito or a spider or some kind of angry insect. The next day she had a nice bump on her foot, we put some medicine on her foot and didn’t think much about it. The next day we’re at work and she shows up at my cubical with a foot the size of a watermelon. It was HUGE! “We’re going to the emergency room right now!” I said. She didn’t seem bothered by it, but I think the allergic reaction was affecting her mind.

Anyhooo, before we take off for the emergency room, I wanted to stop by our apartment and pick up her medical papers (she keeps everything in a neat little folder inside her desk). So we get to our apartment, I jump out of the car and run up stairs. She stays downstairs with the car running. I run into the apartment, grab the paper work, and head out. I get to the front door and the lock is jammed. I fiddle with the knob but it won’t budge. I’M FRIGGIN TRAPPED!!

When I ran into the apartment, I accidentally slammed the door shut, which caused the doorknob to become lodged into the lock position. Kicking and hitting the knob for 5 minutes had no affect. So I called my mom and told her all of the above. I told her I was planning to jump out of the window and take my girlfriend to the hospital. So I asked her to tell my dad to come over and watch the apartment and make sure no one breaks in (I was going to leave the window cracked open so I could crawl back inside if needed). So I hang up the phone, jump out the window, and race to the emergency room. Some how, God only knows, my mom heard “someone broke into my apartment and broke the door lock, my girlfriend was hurt and I needed to take her to the emergency room”. Ugggg......... and that’s only half the story.

Dark
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Dark » Thu Jan 10, 2002 6:38 pm

Took a personal debate public, sorry btw.

:python:
-M|ST-Darksheer

I like my computers like my Women.

Wet.

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”