[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Smack Town IV - Page 2 - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Smack Town IV

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sun Jan 06, 2002 1:52 pm

hehe thats the one!!!
:lol:
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Mon Jan 07, 2002 12:00 pm

Was it his monitor or his computer? His monitor is really freaky!

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:52 pm

it was most likelyy the old monitor he was using. they pull a lot of juice to start up. he gto a new one for christmas though.

Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Wed Jan 09, 2002 3:21 pm

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:15 am

nopt sure if he has the ballz maybe..........

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:58 am

Is anyone going to the Computer Show before the LAN party? I going to try to get up :D
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Thu Jan 10, 2002 12:51 pm

shonuff!

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Thu Jan 10, 2002 1:59 pm

what does that mean?

Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Thu Jan 10, 2002 3:14 pm

shure enough!

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:02 pm

is Sho'nuff. He's "The Shogun of Harlem".

WHO'S THE MASTER?!?!?!

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Thu Jan 10, 2002 9:20 pm

I may be wrong but I dont think you ever put a start time for the LAN anywhere.

I have to meet a guy from work who want me help with buying a PC at the show. I tried to tell I would take him to compUSA and help him pick one but he wants to build it. What time are you getting ther? Im going at around 10:15.

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:19 am

damn its running from 12 noon sat to 9 am sun its on the TTP web page!

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Fri Jan 11, 2002 3:21 am

SOOOOORRRRRRYYYY for asking :p I just says the game times. I was just wondering how early we can setup :p

I got my Counter Strike, Day of Defeat, Quake III, Uraban Terror, Red Faction, and Unreal Tournoment dedeicated Servers working. I would have the AVP2 up but I can not find my disk two :( Im Still tring to load up some more custom maps for CS so if you got any an want to add them BRING THEM :D and I will add them.

I should have mention earlier but I still have my Athlon 750 /w Radeon 64DDR that someone can barrow if they need it. I think it might need a relaod thought. I got almost all the games and any OS you can chose from.

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Fri Jan 11, 2002 3:11 pm

hehe my bad.... The computer show opens at 9am I think. Some of us were going to try to make it there and be back by 10:30-11:00 to start setting up. call me tonight when you get off work.

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sun Jan 13, 2002 8:22 pm

LordSmack had an Awesome LAN party :D

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”