[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Smack Town IV - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Smack Town IV

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Thu Dec 20, 2001 4:05 pm

Well it's time again and I'm going to be ready too :wink: Hit the website and reserve a spot it's party time!
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:47 am

I'm in. BTW, I think this is number 5.

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Fri Dec 21, 2001 12:35 pm

I am a maybe ..i will know after the holidays :grin: But its a STRONG maybe
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Fri Dec 21, 2001 3:05 pm

Im there! Let me know the list of games when you get. I will get the server working again :smile:
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Fri Dec 21, 2001 5:46 pm

I can bring the CS / HL DM / DHCP server from gibfest
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sat Dec 22, 2001 5:54 am

Well I got my dedicated CS/Day of Defeat Server working. All I need to do is reload Windows for some reson it always boots with windows has perfomed an illega opertion. dont feel like messing with also for some reson it hangs on shut down. So I should be good there. Unless lordsmack wishes to use you god-admin skills over my newbie ones :smile:

Lordsmack, I was thinking we go 100Base this time around. I got my 8 port and poopsmuglers got a 16 we add your router for IP's. What do you think?

Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:10 pm

How about a little Red Faction? I just spent about an hour playing around in the 'Glass House' map. Did anyone notice the W.O.P.R. computer? hehehehe very funny.

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:41 pm

I'll have a gamelist up here soon. I've got to do a lot of travling here so I'm going to be mia up till christmas day. I've thinking about something like this. Ghost Recon, Red Faction, AVP II, Rogue Spear, CS, and an RTS not sure which one though you guys decide. If you want to play it AND ARE COMMING! let me know and if enough people want to paly I'll add it. And yess I was thinking stitches also Greg McKinney said we could use one of the switches from Gibfest. I promis all details will be hammered out by thursday at the latest.

Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sat Dec 22, 2001 12:48 pm

well its the 4th Official TTP lan party. I try not to count the first one remember you and me were the only one's to show :eek:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordSmack on 2001-12-22 13:00 ]</font>

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sat Dec 22, 2001 2:10 pm

I tried to come :smile: I dorve up and down Austin Peay looking for Raleigh egypt or somthing :smile:

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sat Dec 22, 2001 8:24 pm

I vote for CS, Alien Vs. Preditor, and starcraft. Did not much care for redfaction DM but I am not a DM fan(To much senless violance) :smile: If anyone liked DMClassic for Halflife I think they will like this, it has the same feel to it aleast to me that is.

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sun Dec 23, 2001 10:58 pm

UPDATE were up to 12 confirmed players, only 8 slots left. I am leaving for the second leg of my Xmas travles in 8 hours so the next update will be on or after Xmas day. To Souleron and MR. Layton a server would be great. CS, AVPII can use dedicated servers so at least one would be very helpful.

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Fri Jan 04, 2002 11:07 pm

If we can get Mr.B to come, he can sleep on the couch again while we use his computer as a server. :D

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sat Jan 05, 2002 2:35 am

are you insain!! the second demon computer was turned on we got shut down :o don't go there, its a scary place....must find happy place...

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sat Jan 05, 2002 9:58 am

Is that not the same computer that caused the power outage too :(

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”