[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Where all the PICS AT! :) - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Where all the PICS AT! :)

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:01 pm

Hey where all the pics at? Its pretty sad that mine are the only pics in there :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Souleron on 2001-12-17 23:02 ]</font>
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

thadood
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby thadood » Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:39 pm

I just added my lousy 10 pictures.
z0rz^thadood

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:52 pm

first off I'm trying to forget the CS incident! second Please Chris DO NOT post the vid's you took! If you do Please Please Leave the one of me making an ace out of my self off. please....................
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Cheese
Co-Organizer

Postby Cheese » Mon Dec 17, 2001 11:58 pm

i still want to see this pic of myself and matt magbee that chris mentioned
Like you said you live and you learn but left out then you die

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:09 am

look on the left cheese
PicOtheweek
:grin:
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Cheese
Co-Organizer

Postby Cheese » Tue Dec 18, 2001 2:08 am

lol now i see it, good pic
Like you said you live and you learn but left out then you die

thadood

Postby thadood » Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:01 am

I want to see this video.. would it happen to be just before our game went live, when i knived a guy and got two others in the head? :grin:
z0rz^thadood

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Tue Dec 18, 2001 3:48 pm

No its Smack ..well talking smack ..but not CS related
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Tue Dec 18, 2001 4:50 pm

Haha smack was talking smack!
Now how whack is that! :wink:
--
"...Cut through the bone, cut through the wire..." - White Zombie

thadood

Postby thadood » Tue Dec 18, 2001 6:25 pm

Heh, I wish I was recording demos when I pulled off that move.
z0rz^thadood

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:05 pm

I'm begging you destroy the evidence!!! It's not so much what I said, it's the fact I was cheesing up to the camera. Not a proud moment :wink:
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]

Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

thadood

Postby thadood » Tue Dec 18, 2001 11:16 pm

Hah!
z0rz^thadood

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”