[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Flaming hot uber-masta post! - Page 3 - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Flaming hot uber-masta post!

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
Dark
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Dark » Wed Dec 19, 2001 5:35 pm

Im thinking about modding a spare keyboard into one of those Nostrom 50 game pads.

Needless to say it will be mighty ghetto, and probly not ergonomic.

SO who wants to lend me a drill press and a table saw? HUUUMM?
-M|ST-Darksheer

I like my computers like my Women.

Wet.

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

Pylon
ub4r n00b

Postby Pylon » Wed Dec 19, 2001 10:26 pm

Purple flying submarine is not growing on the cow.
_/\_
If the Pylon must fall, and fall it shall, may we never forget, that it will rise once more, with no less dignity than before.

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:17 am

I do not like not having jumpers... I like the jumpers!

The space bar keeps sticking so I might have to retire it :sad:
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:30 pm

The cow is in the barn, the cow is in the barn.

The bread is baking on my toes.
I've been swimming in raw sewage and I LOVE IT.
The eagle lands at midnight, I repeat the eagle lands at midnight...
--
"...Cut through the bone, cut through the wire..." - White Zombie

Dark
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Dark » Fri Dec 21, 2001 1:00 am

It puts the lotion in the basket.

OOOOOOOHHHH
-M|ST-Darksheer

Wet.

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Sun Dec 23, 2001 12:25 pm

Listen, Dark, no one wants to hear about your lotion or what you do with it, okay? Haha
--

Dark
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Dark » Sun Dec 23, 2001 5:14 pm

Boy you are REALLY behind the times.

http://www.threebrain.com/songs/hypo.html
-M|ST-Darksheer

Wet.

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Thu Dec 27, 2001 12:47 am

Now you've REALLY got me worried.
Have you thought of smoking crack? It'd be a step up from where you're at :grin:
Hehe
--

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”