[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Flaming hot uber-masta post! - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Flaming hot uber-masta post!

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Wed Dec 05, 2001 11:08 am

Okay, I just wanted to see how many posts we could get on here!

Post here, and say random stupid things!
w00t!
--
"...Cut through the bone, cut through the wire..." - White Zombie

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Wed Dec 05, 2001 11:09 am

Hello, my name is Bob and I'm an alcoholic.
--

Dark
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Dark » Wed Dec 05, 2001 3:23 pm

:Looks around:

"Your Plan is failing Mr.Jones."

My aux ATX is dying.
I found a 300w AT psu, with the loudest 80mm on earth in a gateway 66mhz wonder machine. It has volt rails out of the ballpark.
The Fan sounds like a howitzer going off at 5 feet from my bloody head.
Cut the sucker off and decased it, now its running my case fans 1000k rpms above stock, they will surely die within 10 hours of continous use. I will wake up to a BSOD. My Hardware will surely die a terrible heat induced death.
.... Sugar.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark on 2001-12-05 15:26 ]</font>
-M|ST-Darksheer

I like my computers like my Women.

Wet.

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

thadood
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby thadood » Wed Dec 05, 2001 5:54 pm

I like pork.
z0rz^thadood

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Wed Dec 05, 2001 11:45 pm

If you ain't Water cooling your rig crawl back in your cave and huddle in fear because MACHINE is comming for you!!
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:28 am

If you're going to water cool, do it right!!
Drop your computer in a fishtank... Then shove the fishtank in a large refridgerator!
Oh, and in the event you want popsicles be sure to put some kool-aid packages in with it too :grin:
--

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:38 am

Forgot what I was going to post... oh well.. I'm sleepy. Night!
--

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Thu Dec 06, 2001 12:53 am

tried that one.....worked great untill it started thawing out :wink:
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]

Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

MisterT
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby MisterT » Thu Dec 06, 2001 8:45 pm

old fav. of mine
the original llama pimp

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Thu Dec 06, 2001 8:51 pm

HAHAHAHAHA.
That was funny in a sick kind of way.
Bring, bring. That's funny.
--

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Fri Dec 07, 2001 4:22 am

Should I bring my IMac Again to the gibfest?????????? :smile:
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

|NUDE|Pharsalus
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby |NUDE|Pharsalus » Fri Dec 07, 2001 11:38 am

I don't see why not, Souleron...though probably not able to handle the biggest, baddest, fastest games, it would make a p1mp StarCraft machine!

Mmmm...I remember the days of my Performa 6400/180...nothing like Command+Click'ing to move your troops. Hehe :cool:
"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, so you do not know the works of God who makes all things."

-- Ecclesiastes 11:5

Dark
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Dark » Sat Dec 08, 2001 2:36 am

Yes, one button does make everything so simple.

Ts Favorite Comic: Image

Ive never liked clowns. After seeing this I still dont like them.
-M|ST-Darksheer

I like my computers like my Women.

Wet.

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

Tiabin
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Tiabin » Sat Dec 08, 2001 3:07 pm

Wow.
That's... interesting.
*p0ke* *pr0d*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Hahaha!
--

Macros
ub4r n00b

Postby Macros » Sat Dec 08, 2001 6:31 pm

Raylene is a hottie...those of you over 18 should know what I'm talking about...if not, catch me at GF

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”