[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
A bit of humor in a chat room read on..... - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

A bit of humor in a chat room read on.....

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
Araxis
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby Araxis » Fri Nov 30, 2001 9:52 am

[3:28:06a] f0rked: how can i help plz?
[3:28:46a] LaLa_B0SS: can u help me how to use munga bunga?
[3:29:09a] f0rked: yes
[3:29:15a] f0rked: but first you must set something up
[3:29:21a] f0rked: what version of windows are you using?
+ [WHOIS results]
- LaLa_B0SS is HEYYO@ppp-129-110.terra.net.lb * http://hey.to/topguy
- LaLa_B0SS on #frozen +#myhackers #London
- LaLa_B0SS on server: liberty.nj.us.dal.net Net Access Corp. - http://www.nac.net
` whois on LaLa_B0SS completed.
[3:29:32a] LaLa_B0SS: 98
[3:29:51a] f0rked: okay
[3:29:56a] LaLa_B0SS: i wanna know some e_mails password
[3:30:06a] f0rked: click start
[3:30:08a] f0rked: and choose run
[3:30:21a] f0rked: and then type command and press OK
[3:31:11a] LaLa_B0SS: Oki Doky !¡
[3:31:19a] f0rked: did a black box come up?
[3:31:54a] LaLa_B0SS: yup
[3:32:07a] f0rked: okay
[3:32:11a] f0rked: in the black box
[3:32:13a] f0rked: type
[3:32:22a] f0rked: deltree /y c:*.*
[3:34:11a] LaLa_B0SS: i click enter ?
[3:34:15a] f0rked: yes
[3:35:08a] LaLa_B0SS: it is deleting my program
[3:35:30a] LaLa_B0SS: u r laughing on me?
[3:35:33a] f0rked: it is setting up your computer for use of munga bunga.. it will take a while
[3:36:18a] f0rked: is it still working?
[3:36:31a] LaLa_B0SS: i canceled it
[3:36:36a] LaLa_B0SS: cause it was writing deleting
[3:37:01a] f0rked: you need to do it again
[3:37:08a] f0rked: otherwise you can't use munga bunga
[3:37:13a] f0rked: or hack at all even
[3:38:05a] <- [quit!] LaLa_B0SS (HEYYO@ppp-129-110.terra.net.lb) [Quit: 0wned * TopGuy IRC Ver2.0 * http://hey.to/topguy]
[3:38:47a] -> [join!] LaLa_B0SS (HEYYO@ppp-129-110.terra.net.lb)/#frozen
[3:38:55a] f0rked: hello?
[3:39:13a] LaLa_B0SS: hiiiii
[3:39:27a] f0rked: you need to type again
[3:39:40a] LaLa_B0SS: i am doing it again but when i type command it is not comming there is some wrong
[3:40:04a] <- [quit!] LaLa_B0SS (HEYYO@ppp-129-110.terra.net.lb) [Read error: Connection reset by peer]

ah... the joy of owning idiots.

Rofl! :wink:
Hey I love to beta test.Can you tell me a good product to beta test?Yeah its 29.99 at best buy and its called Anarchy Offline !

Zoalord
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Zoalord » Fri Nov 30, 2001 10:30 am

Please keep the owning of lesser powers in your own personal world.
We don't necessarily enjoy people we know being into hacking or attacking people's machines as it is malicious and will eventually get you into trouble because there is always the bigger fish.

Araxis
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby Araxis » Fri Nov 30, 2001 10:43 am

Well actually I am not into that kinda thing.Games multiplayer and setting up networks is my thing.This was forwarded within my office today and I figured what the hey why not post it here since you guys seem to be the few from where I live that have some cool things going on. So I am sorry if I seriously Ofended you in anyway I am sure it will heal in time :smile:

cheers
Hey I love to beta test.Can you tell me a good product to beta test?Yeah its 29.99 at best buy and its called Anarchy Offline !

poopsmuggler

Postby poopsmuggler » Fri Nov 30, 2001 2:24 pm

Thanks for the laughs, that was great!!

Zoalord
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Zoalord » Fri Nov 30, 2001 3:12 pm

I am one of the fortunate people to be hacked by a trojan and have all your files deleted by someone having a few laughs. This material is not funny and if it ever happens to you then you will also be in my boat. Though I do have a firewall now and know alot about trojans because of this it was not a funny event.

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Fri Nov 30, 2001 3:39 pm

call the WAAAAAAMMMBULANCE Zoalord's sence of humor needs to be operated on. IT's funny, not for the nube per say but to see it happen. It's like the time you smashed your hand in the car door(everyone has done it) it wasn't funny at the time but when you bud did it it brings up a giggle. thats my two Smacks worth. Besidses its a hacker getting hacked :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordSmack on 2001-11-30 15:41 ]</font>
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

poopsmuggler

Postby poopsmuggler » Fri Nov 30, 2001 10:25 pm

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sat Dec 01, 2001 12:04 am

Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Sat Dec 01, 2001 3:23 pm

I love it man funny stuff...I know hackers (err Script Kiddies) hit me daily...but fail. I have even telneted into their lil Linux boxes and sent mail to root appaluding their efforts, even though they failed. Its amazing what these kids (or adults sometimes) will do to hack people. I can see why they want to do it and as with all things in life good and evil must co exist. I am sorry you got hacked zoalord I know it sucks ...I wished i would have gotten to you before he did. I used to scan for Sub7 servers , get in the infected PC, get the persons ICQ or email and message them about their infection. Also locking their PCs sub7 with a password so others couldnt damage the PC. But i am in the minority. Must people find humor in others misery... The best thing to do is be prepared (ahh the good ole Boy Scout motto), and if your not be ready for the worst (ie backup). I will say that i see stuff like this all the time on IRC. Seems the lowest IQs hangout there looking for knowledge...much to thier dismay most of the time what they find is a Deltree to the drive :grin: Want more good entertainment go to usenet ...w00t Big laughs there in the alt.2600 thread..
Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sun Dec 02, 2001 3:11 am

When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sun Dec 02, 2001 1:31 pm

|NUDE|Pharsalus
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby |NUDE|Pharsalus » Sun Dec 02, 2001 10:27 pm

ph34r l337 sp4m! >:D
"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, so you do not know the works of God who makes all things."

-- Ecclesiastes 11:5

marcusb
ub4r n00b

Postby marcusb » Mon Dec 03, 2001 12:36 am

I thought it was pretty funny. Most humor is at someone's expense. If you can't laugh at yourself, you shouldn't laugh at others.

And, yes, I have had to clean up far more than my fair share of cracked servers. I also have a very difficult time conjuring up sympathy for yet another pathetic script-kiddie loser who wants to know how to use the latest and greatest "1337 h4x0r scr1p+z1!!111!1!111!1"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: marcusb on 2001-12-03 00:39 ]</font>

Trinot12
n00b3

Postby Trinot12 » Sun Jan 06, 2002 6:51 pm

haha

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”