[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Moving out - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Moving out

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
Relork
ub4r n00b

Postby Relork » Wed Nov 28, 2001 6:10 pm

Hmm looks like I may have to start trying to get out of living with my parents. not that we have many sqables but it is just getting to me.. and my dad is starting to use living with him against me. so I think getting out might be something to look in to, and if it means I have to go with out a few of the things I am used to then it will just have to be.

any one else looking on getting out or looking for a roommate??
Orooo! ~Kenshin

Zoalord
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Zoalord » Wed Nov 28, 2001 6:23 pm

been roomateless for 2 months and its sux.
i live in brentwood place apts. rent 300$ a month. I pay the utilties, dsl, phone bill.
2 bedroom 2bath, washer dryer all that good stuff.
If your interested just email me.

marcusb
ub4r n00b

Postby marcusb » Thu Nov 29, 2001 1:37 am

You'll have to do it sooner or later, so it may as well be now, right?

I moved out March of this year, and I don't regret it at all. Just be sure you can afford it.

Synapse

Postby Synapse » Thu Nov 29, 2001 2:23 am

Heh, just had to break my way out of a lease myself. Be sure to make sure all of the paperwork (with the landlord - avoid strict exit restrictions and with your roommates) is tight, otherwise you may wind up with some serious financial problems.
That's not ribbed.. it's braile.

Relork
ub4r n00b

Postby Relork » Thu Nov 29, 2001 9:09 am

Yeah the fincance of it is something I am not to sure on right now... I will probly wait till jan or feb to move out... couse I am also in the search for a new job the one I have is in total conflict with school and is downtown so the drive everyday is getting to be to much.

But I thought I would see what is out avalible befor I made a blind jump.
Orooo! ~Kenshin

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Thu Nov 29, 2001 12:20 pm

hehehe... when I graduated H.S. my mum said that since I was going to put higher education off for a year or two she was gong to put me off too!!! She handed me $500 graduation money and gave me 2 weeks to get the hell out! That was the best thing she ever did for me.
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Thu Nov 29, 2001 1:15 pm

what about finding a girlfriend who already has an apartment? (or boyfriend if you really need the money)

Zoalord

Postby Zoalord » Thu Nov 29, 2001 3:18 pm

luckily i make enough to be able to afford living by myself in a 2bed room apt. Otherwise id be screwed, but money is tight reguardless.
But if you consider this 560$ for a single bedroom apt in most nice neighborhoods..
Its better to get a roomate and pay 300 or some odd amount. Anyways if anyone is up for it lemme know heh Ive got till May before my lease ends. Having a roomate till then would be ideal.

Relork
ub4r n00b

Postby Relork » Thu Nov 29, 2001 5:37 pm

Well I already have a girl, and getting a guy is def out of the question.

I might take you up on the offer zoalord, but will def be after the 1st of the year befor I really start big plans for moving
Orooo! ~Kenshin

Zoalord

Postby Zoalord » Fri Nov 30, 2001 10:27 am

whenever relork, I'm stable on my own it would be nice to have a roomate to make spending not so tight.

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”