[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LAN Party the 24th Smack town(TTP) III - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

LAN Party the 24th Smack town(TTP) III

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sat Nov 17, 2001 12:21 am

Well Blind luck would have it my clubhouse just came open on sat the 24th. We were thinking about having one more LAN before Gibfest but couldn't decide on a date. Short notice as this is I'm looking for the usual 16-20 peeps to attend. Polish up your skills before Gibfest. You can check our newly memhpis lan hosted web page for all the info.
http://www.memphislan.com/ttp/index.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordSmack on 2001-11-17 00:22 ]</font>
[img:2u8pr407]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/pimpin.jpg[/img:2u8pr407]
Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sat Nov 17, 2001 2:05 am

Im there dude! and this time computer will work :smile:
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Sat Nov 17, 2001 9:21 am

I'm in.

Dark
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Dark » Sat Nov 17, 2001 3:36 pm

< Well im Determine to make this one.(Might have to miss thanksgiving) Gibs vs Turkey/ham and a slew of other foods.. its still a hard choice.

Care to throw Alien VS Pred 2 and Ghost Recon into the mix?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dark on 2001-11-17 15:38 ]</font>
-M|ST-Darksheer

I like my computers like my Women.

Wet.

"Back up in your ass with the resurrection"

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Sat Nov 17, 2001 4:03 pm

sure we should all have coppies..erg retail's by the lan.

Lead admin[url=http://www.memphisgibfest.com:2u8pr407]Gibfest Lan Parties[/url:2u8pr407]

Zoalord
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Zoalord » Mon Nov 19, 2001 1:17 pm

I actually would come but I'm taking the win2k pro test to get mcp this saturday.

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Mon Nov 19, 2001 1:48 pm

Hey Zoalord, You can leave your PC. We'll watch it for you. :grin: Besides, that test shouldn't take but what...... 15, 20 minutes. :grin:

BTW, where will you be taking the test? Did you do the whole New HorizonsAthena thing, or are you a real man? (I took some of the Athena courses, but never took the test.)

Zoalord
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Zoalord » Mon Nov 19, 2001 4:12 pm

I took the 2152 course at New Horizon
but Im taking the professinal test just on my own studying. I'll have MCSE before February 30th.
I am taking the test at New Horizon and it takes 120 minutes to complete. Plus Anytime I have before the test I will be studying.
Now my question to you. Would you leave an amd 1.333ghz, 512ddr ram, 50gig HD 7200rpm, geforce 3, case mod'ed bigtime, plus 11 fans for overclocking capabilities. I won't ever let my baby out of my site :grin:

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Mon Nov 19, 2001 4:47 pm

mmmmmmmmm...... that would make a shwweeeet server. But what's up with all those fans? You should talk to LordSmack about water cooling. Before he had water cooling, his box sounded like a harrier jump jet. (He even had a flight deck worker with direction flags) Now it's dead quiet. What kind of case mods have you done...... disc balls, neon lights, stuff like that?

And no.... I would not leave a box like that with a bunch of yahoos like us. In fact, I'd probably push it around on a radio flyer wagon everywhere I went. "Yeah that's right, step aside for the Geforce 3, 1.3 AMD ghz........ hey kid..... don't touch that."

BTW, Good luck on your test.

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Mon Nov 19, 2001 10:35 pm

hehe the "Machine" will live forever! Viva-la case mods!

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Tue Nov 20, 2001 10:52 pm

Yo Zoalord We are running all nite. Are you trying to tell me this 2 hour test starts at midnight or something? Here's my 2 cents.......... your scared to come to the trailer park. Because you might get wiped up on by a mobile home owner :razz: hehe jk good luck on your test!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LordSmack on 2001-11-20 22:54 ]</font>

poopsmuggler

Postby poopsmuggler » Thu Nov 22, 2001 6:03 pm

I am trying, using my dads laptop (its sweet, not a lamer) but it will have to rain real good so my plans to spend the weekend with the wife dirtbiking will fall through. With the forecast, it is looking to be about a 90% chance that i will be there.

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Fri Nov 23, 2001 11:42 am

killer I hope you can make it. ANd if not post the aftermath pictures of dirt biking :wink:

Return to “YeOleChatRoomMemphisLanStyle”