[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
One of your own@Cybernet - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

One of your own@Cybernet

Talk about Pets, old Girl/Boyfriends, Favorite Bands...i dont care =)
TheShootist
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

One of your own@Cybernet

Postby TheShootist » Thu Dec 26, 2002 7:56 pm

My name is Ken Street
I will be your new contact at cybernet.

I cant remember the # of the gibfest I attended(agricenter), but what I saw that night was the future of gaming. You people are the core of lan gaming in this town, and this place was built to get you ready for the next Gibfest.

We have a CS server 68.152.77.245:27015 (T1 kicks ass)

We have plans to open another location in Cordova with a juice/coffee drink bar and wireless access for you laptop freaks.

As a member and gibfest vet, I am calling all of you out to the battleground that is this place.

My Goals:

Get Battlefield 1942

Get UT2003

Get real prizes from game developers for tournament winners

Send someone or group to national championship for a shot at going to the World Championship in Korea.

So,...you think YOU are the king?..........come and prove it.

Ken

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Thu Dec 26, 2002 10:32 pm

Most excellent ! Please email me personally if you want to get limited admin rights the the front page to post info about tournies and events happening down there !
I know I will be stopping by from time to time to see whats going on =)

Anonymous

hey

Postby Anonymous » Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:31 pm

whats your addresS? I want to go visit but your website doesnt work and I have no idea how to get there.

Steve_Jobs
Co-Organizer

Postby Steve_Jobs » Sun Dec 29, 2002 12:03 pm

It's at Poplar and Highland, near LaserQuest.

more info here
http://www.memphislan.com/modules.php?n ... pic&t=1289

teh_prodigy
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby teh_prodigy » Thu Jan 16, 2003 8:53 am

site doesnt work for me, says not authorized to view this page, 403 error. i think im gonna go chk this place out this weekend, i will pop my lan cherry :x

Zhay_Dawg
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby Zhay_Dawg » Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:09 pm

I can see the site.. The text is amazingly unreadable at, say, 4pt? Looks interesting, though.. :)

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Sun Feb 23, 2003 11:37 pm

i agree their site does need a make over...maybe they can hire one of the Memphislan.com crew to do it ;) (no i dont mean me I hate webwork)

Pharsalus
Sacr3d m0nk3y Keep3r

Postby Pharsalus » Thu Mar 20, 2003 8:59 pm

I encourage you guys to support Cybernet. They've been really supportive of the Memphis gaming community and deserve all the attention (and business) they can get.

Game hard, guys!!

--Pharsalus

breakfastcereal
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby breakfastcereal » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:02 pm

cybernet near me is closed :/ I've never been to the one on poplar. LAN Matrix is schweet, but alot of kids. Anyway, *GO RANDOM LOCAL COMPUTER PLACES! w00t!!*

Lilith's Dark Shadow
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby Lilith's Dark Shadow » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:04 pm

ChrisLayton
Webmaster | Founder

Postby ChrisLayton » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:40 am

Co-Founder of Gibfest / Head Webmaster Memphislan.com

Telix
n00b3

Still there

Postby Telix » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:10 am