1/2life,TFC

All your FPS chat here (HL,CS, Tribes,Q3,UT, etc)
Jester
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby Jester » Tue Sep 04, 2001 1:26 pm

Does anyone here play tfc anymore ...hehe I'm a big fan because I enjoy teamplay!! Just wonderin so I can see about practicing some one on one, or just playin with someone who understands teamplay!!! :smile: And if you do play what servers?? I play mainly on homelan myself. P.S. anyone heard about TF 2 news yet???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jester on 2001-09-04 14:27 ]</font>
[img:144dil3h]http://www.immortalrealm.org/~signatures/images/jester.jpg[/img:144dil3h]

Zoalord
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Zoalord » Wed Sep 05, 2001 8:41 am

hahahha TF2 is a joke.
Listen man I played qwtf for 5 years started in 96. I bought Quake 2 the day it came out because TF2 was supposed to release for it back in 97 I wanna say.. or 98. Reguardless Q2 was a piece of junk game and it disgraced quake 1. Then Half-Life came out and TF2 was supposed to be released for it, this was 98 and if it werent for Counter-Strike that would have been a waste of money as well. TFC makes me cringe because it just doesn't do TF right. Then Quake 3 which I am a quake fan so I had to get it. Q3F was released for Quake 3 and its the most releastic Team Fortress redo available that remotely compairs with the original that I am so fond of. TF2 has been in the works since 97 and will never release. The project has been cancelled basically and they just haven't let the public know because we would go storm down sierra and kill them for buying Team Fortress Software aka Valve. So TF2 will never release end of story.

Jester
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby Jester » Wed Sep 05, 2001 10:42 am

Alrighty then nuff....said! :grin:
[img:144dil3h]http://www.immortalrealm.org/~signatures/images/jester.jpg[/img:144dil3h]

AlfaWolph
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby AlfaWolph » Fri Sep 21, 2001 10:42 pm

I can't say much about the TF aspect since I don't like it and don't play it, but I gotta say I disagree with you on Quake 2 Zoa. I'm not going to say it's better than Q1 or Q3 but I think it was great in upholding the tradition of Quake. Most people don't like it because it was "slower" than Q1 or Q3 and had different physics and therefore required aim. Are you one of those? If that's the case then I say speak for yourself when you say that it sucks compared to Q1. I LIKE my game more like Q2 thank you very much and to me (adjusted for Moore's Law- not inflation) it beats Q1 and Q3 hands down. LMCTF FOREVER!

(Why am I responding to a post from March. The boards really are slow these days- or maybe everyone else just has a life) :razz:

Return to “FPS's Frag Chat”