[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Cheaters.log file - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

Cheaters.log file

All your FPS chat here (HL,CS, Tribes,Q3,UT, etc)
Souleron
Co-Organizer

Cheaters.log file

Postby Souleron » Fri Mar 15, 2002 6:05 am

There is a file being created in c:\ called cheaters.log. Inside the file the line "Windows renabled" is written every time I run Counter-Strike. I delete the file and it just comes back. I have deleted and reinstalled HL and counter Strike the file is still created. I have done some searching in reg for something but nothing.

More info I also have 2nd computer that I am getting ready for Gibfest7. This computer had not run Counter-Strike since Mesameltdown2 and maybe one of TTP events. But the file was there also and was full of "Windows renabled" lines.

Now the one thing I have found out was that on the second computer the creation date of the file is the same as the creation date on the short cut to punkbuster. Both computers do have punkbuster installed but I no longer run it. Coincidence?? I don’t know??

I also have 3rd computer that did have CS (no punkbuster) installed on it and it does not have this file.

But wait, I also have a 4th computer that does have HL installed and I run it mostly as CS dedicated sever and it also does not have this file.(no punkbuster)

Has anyone else seen this file? "c:\cheaters.log" If so how do I stop it!

And no I am not running a cheat.
When I was boy cool graphics were two damn lines and dot and WE liked it!
Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

thadood
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby thadood » Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:24 am

I got it, too.. it must be a Punkbuster thing..
z0rz^thadood

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:19 pm

Well atleast im not the only one.

If it is a punkbuster thing how can we stop it? I havent run punkbuster in over 4 months I think. I search the regiersty for hl.exe, pb.exe, and PBCLHL.DLL(punkbutster Dll file) and found nothing. I am running Windows XP and the others ones 98se.

Some times we did not even have that much we had to READ text and image in are heads!!!

thadood
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby thadood » Fri Mar 29, 2002 10:53 pm

I think I found out what it is. I believe it's a file made by CSGuard.
z0rz^thadood

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Sat Mar 30, 2002 3:38 am

:roll: Maybe but that does not make too much sence to me because the file date on mine is back in september of 2001. I dont think that CSGuard was around then but I could be wrong or maybe they are using the same file.

That_Dude
n00b3

cheaters.log

Postby That_Dude » Sun May 12, 2002 7:15 pm

Cheaters.log file is created by several different programs. CSGuard, Paladin, Punkbuster and the new HLGuard all can create the file. It's planned to have it autoupload to CSBlacklist.com for a centralized location for banned.cfg files. They still haven't activiated the upload function though.

Return to “FPS's Frag Chat”