[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
LAPTOP MODS - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

LAPTOP MODS

Discuss the upcoming event here
Telix
n00b3

LAPTOP MODS

Postby Telix » Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:41 am

IT's a new subject, but I repair laptops for Solectron Global in memphis. I want a few brave souls here who have Dell, or Toshiba laptops who wish to experiment with a few minor laptop mods to get ahold of me. All beta mods will be electrical only. after thats over, we will work on the physical stuff......

Anonymous

hey

Postby Anonymous » Thu Nov 07, 2002 9:21 pm

Anonymous

electrical

Postby Anonymous » Fri Nov 08, 2002 2:35 am

GokouZWAR
Co-Organizer

Postby GokouZWAR » Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:43 pm

OMG, solectron sucks! I used to work for them! 6 days a week and such. I worked under Dan Conti. Can't remember what Line he was over, I think it was line 4 or 1...the one closest to the main door on the left side as you enter. Anyway I put over onto the FIS for a bit and that went bust, so I went back. Used to do diagnostic stuff. I don't know if they put it out, but I made a Training manual for the repair guys based on IBM's website junk...wouldn't surprise me if they mass printed it for each station. They shoulda paid me extra for that idea. Everyone who used the thing learned how to do repairs in half the time it took with someone watching them.

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in here and say who are you, you might know me. :P
GokouZWAR
-Project Lead for The Great Tribal War 2
www.planettribes.com/gtw

BurritoBandito
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby BurritoBandito » Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:32 am

so.. basically your just souping up my laptop, making it look cool, and put in some neat audio system. Is there anyway i can get some sort of video upgrade or something? also... how much is this going to run me?

Anonymous

Information

Postby Anonymous » Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:48 pm

I need system model and current configuration. Better speakers are simple. but the ones they have are ok on the dell(2500,8100)
but basically it would mainly be cosmetic stuff like case mods to it, lights, designs, stuff like that.

if you have a geforce 3 and a dell inspiron 8100, you put a 4 in it.

Telix

Souleron
Co-Organizer

Postby Souleron » Tue Nov 12, 2002 1:34 am

:lol: Upgrade a laptop.

Telix
n00b3

yea

Postby Telix » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:47 pm

GokouZWAR
Co-Organizer

Postby GokouZWAR » Tue Nov 12, 2002 9:17 pm

Telix, Did you call me? I got a call from someone at Solectron at around 7:49 tonight, and I'm tryin to figure out who would call me from there.
GokouZWAR

-Project Lead for The Great Tribal War 2

www.planettribes.com/gtw

BurritoBandito
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby BurritoBandito » Wed Nov 13, 2002 9:00 am

Answer this question directly. Can you upgrade my Pavilion N5415? What all could you put in it? how much will it run me?

Iceman
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby Iceman » Thu Mar 20, 2003 5:31 pm

Return to “Gibfest Info”