[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
CORE WINS GIBFEST CS!!!! - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

CORE WINS GIBFEST CS!!!!

Discuss the upcoming event here
riz
n00b3

CORE WINS GIBFEST CS!!!!

Postby riz » Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:11 am

WE OWN :) Hehe we owned u all... 24-0, 22-2, all ownage :)

thadood
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby thadood » Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:55 am

Finished bragging yet?

thadood

Postby thadood » Sun Sep 01, 2002 10:56 am

What really sucked, is that after the tourney was over, I hopped into BF1942. I went to go quit, and my mouse locked up and wouldn't move left or right. I got home, and somehow fixed it.

a20vertigo
n00b3

Postby a20vertigo » Tue Sep 03, 2002 6:00 pm

<strike>a20</strike>WGL owns you, you silly bear!!!
The knowledge that they fear is a weapon to be held against them.

Anonymous

Hey riz

Postby Anonymous » Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:34 am

Hey.... its Wes/BurritoBandito... I'm at sko0l right now... just wanted to say stfu.. we shoulda owned u.. damn 2nd place paper trophies! n e ways... if u wanna go down to midtown toys or somtin and run some practice rounds.. show us some pointers or somtin.. ill get _=BoB=_ together.... just post

LordSmack
Co-Organizer

Postby LordSmack » Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:54 pm

LOL your lucky I gave you paper trophies. You let Core beat you :oops: just sad.

sheepraper
n00b3

keep talking

Postby sheepraper » Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:33 pm

keep it up and i might have a reason for me and a friend to show for GF8. :twisted:

thadood

Postby thadood » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:00 pm

Aww.. sin reunites =p
I played HORRIBLY at the pre-gib.. I can't figure out why. I played horribly two weeks before, and a week after. But this whole week, I've been doing great again.. and of course getting the :compliments: of being a cheater.

sheepraper
n00b3

welcome ot the club

Postby sheepraper » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:10 pm

I get that all the time ever since i started playing like i mean it.

riz
n00b3

Postby riz » Wed Sep 11, 2002 9:38 pm

heh i get that on a day to day basis pretty much...

Pharsalus
Sacr3d m0nk3y Keep3r

Postby Pharsalus » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:00 pm

I would compliment you gentlemen on your fine displays of reflex, dexterity, and coordination *COUGH!*...

It's just a shame that you're playing a 5 year old Half-Life (not a full game, but a...) MOD. :roll:

I think you guys need to get *real* systems to play a *real* game!! It never ceases to amaze me that people build kick-ass P4 and XP boxes just to get 100FPS on a 5 year old graphics engine...Economy at its finest.

EMPIRE EARTH FOREVER!!!

Muauauahahahhah :twisted:

--Pharsalus

thadood

Postby thadood » Fri Sep 13, 2002 1:32 pm

I don't get into games that involve magic and overhead views that allow you to attack goblins. Sorry.
And, why would you just give up on the game? It's fun to us, isn't it? We're not going to drop it just because the base of the mod is old. Quake 3 is getting up there, and people still play it.

Pharsalus
Sacr3d m0nk3y Keep3r

Postby Pharsalus » Fri Sep 13, 2002 2:14 pm

Bah....Quake 3 sucks, too. :p

Honestly, I've been known to play them all. Hehe...it's just hard to adequately show off a new system/graphics card on a 5 year-old graphics engine. Hehe..

No need to get defensive. I'm just doing my usual CS hatin'. Ask Souleron about that one. ;)

--Pharsalus

thadood

Postby thadood » Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:33 pm

I.. seriously hate the whole rpg/real time gaming idea..
rpg's are painfully slow, and real times tend to steal your life by making you sit at your computer for fear that someone will attack your kingdom or whatever it is the games do.

I swear, if Battlefield 1942 retail is any good, I'm probably going to drop CS completely, or only play it when a group of friends are playing it.. the cheating saga is getting way out of hand.

MeTaLLo
Co-Organizer

Postby MeTaLLo » Fri Sep 13, 2002 5:04 pm

i left CS more than 6 months ago
now im gonna play battlefield 1942 and unreal tournament 2003

Return to “Gibfest Info”