[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
MSFT Attack on Linux - Memphislan.com Keeping Memphis Fragg'n Since 1999

MSFT Attack on Linux

Gaming Under Linux- ?'s <loves> / Hates #/bin/sh
|NUDE|Pharsalus
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby |NUDE|Pharsalus » Mon Feb 26, 2001 10:04 am

"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, so you do not know the works of God who makes all things."

-- Ecclesiastes 11:5

Hypnocraze
ub4r n00b

Postby Hypnocraze » Mon Feb 26, 2001 10:30 am

He didn't get 5 cd's he only got 2. And I talked to the guys at loki software about them maybe being able to send me a new cd and they were ausome. They are getting one right in the mail to me. btw the linux reg codes for Q3 are different so no big d

thadood
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby thadood » Mon Feb 26, 2001 11:17 am

z0rz^thadood

Hypnocraze
ub4r n00b

Postby Hypnocraze » Mon Feb 26, 2001 11:43 am

He didn't get 5 cd's he only got 2. And I talked to the guys at loki software about them maybe being able to send me a new cd and they were ausome. They are getting one right in the mail to me. btw the linux reg codes for Q3 are different so no big d

|NUDE|Pharsalus
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby |NUDE|Pharsalus » Mon Feb 26, 2001 5:01 pm

"As you do not know what is the way of the wind, or how the bones grow in the womb of her who is with child, so you do not know the works of God who makes all things."

KungFoo
Keeper of the Sacred n00b Chalice

Postby KungFoo » Mon Feb 26, 2001 5:13 pm

- Just call me Foo -

Hypnocraze
ub4r n00b

Postby Hypnocraze » Mon Feb 26, 2001 5:38 pm

coffeeman
Forum n00b
Forum n00b

Postby coffeeman » Tue Feb 27, 2001 1:03 pm

<i>"Get dope out yo vein and hope in yo brain. Cuz you ain't never get nowhere, smoking the pipe. Never.

You wanna get yo lesson out of life 'I want to be smart in school?' Get rid of da drugs; get away from da in crowd; get a close to god; find yo church, work in yo community..."</i>

Or something very similiar is what I recall.

AlfredENueman
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby AlfredENueman » Fri Mar 02, 2001 8:17 am

You wanna getch yo lesson , get smart in skoo? Get away from the drugs. Get up close to god. Get away from the incrowd. Get dope outch yo vein and hope in yo brain, cause yuo ant neva gonna get no where, smokin the pipe.
Ahh up from the world, what a crazy show.
No keyboard attached. Press F1 to continue.

|NUDE|Pharsalus
ub4r l337 n00b

Postby |NUDE|Pharsalus » Sun Mar 04, 2001 10:46 am

Well, it seems that coffeeman has proven a superior TV Nazi than even I; he knew the entire thing...I forgot the first half.

*bows to coffee* My Lord...

Synapse
Heir to the five rings of l337-ness

Postby Synapse » Mon Mar 05, 2001 1:54 am

I think I saw that on the lie-barruh channel.
That's not ribbed.. it's braile.

Return to “Gaming With The Penguin”